When it comes time for a bathroom remodel, many homeowners feel overwhelmed.
There are so many choices to make:
What style should the bathroom be?
What color should the walls be?
What materials should be used for the floor and countertops?
20+ years of bathroom renovation experience in Spring, TX
When it comes time for a bathroom remodel, many homeowners feel overwhelmed.
With the help of a professional contractor like HGI Remodeling, all of those decisions become simple and easy. We have over 20 years of experience in combining home remodeling and interior design, so we know how to create a bathroom that's stylish and functional. Not to mention, our German quality service and attention to detail are second to none - just check out our 5-star review and see for yourself ;)
When it comes to bathroom remodels, we do it all
Our Spring, TX remodeling experts can help you with:
- Bath Remodeling
- Shower Remodeling
- Tile floors
- Custom Tile Installation
- Pedestal sinks
- Half bathroom remodels
- Full bathroom remodel
- Small bathroom remodel
- Guest bathrooms
- Bathroom vanities
- New Flooring Installation
- Custom Cabinetry Design & Installation
- Updated Light Fixtures
- Plumbing Services
- Toilet Installation
- Tub to shower conversions
- Bathroom Walk-in Closets
Our bath renovation services in Spring, TX
- Show Answer Initial planning and design When remodeling a bathroom, it is important to plan ahead. This means making decisions about what changes you want to make and what your budget is. It is also important to consider the layout of the bathroom, as this will affect how the remodel progresses.
If you are looking to extend your bathroom or add on a walk-in closet, it is important to consult with a professional remodeling company like HGI Remodeling. We will be able to help you plan and execute your vision for your perfect bath renovation in Spring, TX.
- Show Answer Removal of bathroom fixtures After carefully planning, the next step is removing the old bathroom fixtures. The sink, toilet, and bathtub or shower are all typically removed. If there is any tile or linoleum on the floor, it will also be removed at this time.
- Show Answer Drywall installation and updated pipping Drywall installation is a very important step in any remodeling project, and the bathroom is no exception. The drywall installation crew will install the drywall sheets on the walls and ceiling of the bathroom, and then tape and mud the joints between the sheets. Once the drywall is finished, the painter can apply a coat of paint or primer to it. We will create new walls if needed and would plan out the updated piping if necessary.
Piping is another important aspect of any bathroom remodel. The plumber will install the new plumbing fixtures and hook them up to the existing plumbing in the bathroom. They will also run new piping for the bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet.
- Show Answer Flooring and wall tiles After the walls have been prepared, the next step is to lay the new flooring. This can be done in a variety of ways, but typically we will use either vinyl or ceramic tiles, based on the initial design you selected. Vinyl is a popular choice because it is relatively inexpensive and easy to install.
Ceramic tiles are more durable, but also more expensive. In either case, the flooring should be installed so that it is level and watertight.
- Show Answer Installing new cabinets and vanity After the ground work is done, the home repair team of HGI Remodeling will install cabinets and vanity in your bathroom. We will work with you to ensure that the installation goes smoothly, and that your new cabinets and vanity look great in your bathroom. A curtail part of the design process is to have a final design that look great but also has as much storage as possible. We will ensure that we utilize the available space in the most efficient way.
- Show Answer Installing the new shower or tub If we are installing a shower, we will need to install the shower pan and curb. The shower pan is a waterproof liner that sits in the bottom of the shower and collects water. The curb is a raised edge that helps keep the water in the shower.
If we are going with a tub installation, we will need to install the tub surround and bathtub. The tub surround is a panel that goes around the outside of the bathtub and helps protect it from water damage. No matter what you choose, our general contractor team can help you with all your bathroom renovation needs in Spring Texas.
What our customers
say about our services
From the first meeting, we knew we would be using HGI. They worked and priced a detailed design for our kitchen, breakfast area, butler’s pantry, and utility room. Their approach was superior to each of the other folks we talked with. They brought in a professional engineer to ensure we could make the modifications we wanted in opening up our floor plan. They helped us work design issues, advised us on color and material selection, and came ... continue reading
Nanoo and team did a great job on our outdoor roof. Very creative work, looks great we highly recommend him!! Joe Palermo
HGI did a four room remodel for us during the middle of the pandemic, and was able to complete the work in a timely manor. There were some supply problems that HGI could not avoid but stayed the course and completed the remodel within the budget. Considering the problems the pandemic created the job came out beautiful. HGI employees and contractors were professional and capable craftsman. HGI has followed up on all the work and has called to keep ... continue reading
Why should you choose HGI Remodeling for your Spring, TX bathroom project?
There is no denying that a well-designed shower space can be a beautiful focal point in any high-end luxury home. Not only is it visually appealing, but a luxurious shower can also be highly functional. In fact, your family will appreciate having an amazing-looking bathroom that feels comfortable and luxurious.
At HGI Remodeling, we always use high quality materials that will withstand the test of time. Our goal is to design and build the “bathroom you always dreamed of” in a timely manner, while also fitting the project within your budget boundaries.
Since every customer is different, so are the needs and specific details when it comes to the bathroom's final design. Whether you need a custom bathroom renovation, or a full bathroom remodel in Spring, TX we will make it a reality, and with a style. From walk-in tubs to master bath renovation, and any other remodeling services you and your family may need - we got you covered.
Great communication is key when it comes to getting your bathroom remodel right. Call us today, and we will take out the complexity and overwhelm that comes with any remodeling project. All this while replacing the “outdated and inefficient spaces” with warm and inviting living spaces.
How we work
In other words, how remodeling is done right, every time!
We’ll start with a free in-home consultation. You’ll share your style and vision for the project with us, your expectations, and ask us any questions you might have about it. We'll give you an overview of our process and an estimate or a range of costs right on the spot. (attractive financing options available.)
Now, this is where we have fun bringing your dream to reality while you're counting down to your dream space reveal date. Our goal is for you to enjoy the process and look forward to your vision coming true.
This step involves initial concept design, budgeting, and planning so you will be finally able to see your vision taking a form. We’ll also specify materials needed, project timeline, 3D renderings etc.
We take pride in our craftsmanship, but we also understand that life happens. Since we're so sure of our quality work, we’re happy to back our craftsmanship with a LIFETIME warranty. Oh YES, you can relax now.. and enjoy ;)
Need financing for your next Bathroom Remodel in Spring, TX?
We understand that a bathroom remodel can be a big investment, so we offer financing through Acorn Finance to help you get the most out of your budget.
The Benefits Of Having A Walk-In Closet In Your Bathroom
At HGI Remodeling, our primary focus is to deliver functional and visually stunning home solutions. One of the recent trends is having a Walk-in Closet directly into your bathroom, and we absolutely love the idea. Learn the benefits of having such feature at your Spring, TX bath below.
If you're looking for some extra privacy in your bathroom, consider adding a walk-in closet. This will give you some extra storage space for toiletries and towels, and it will also help to keep your bathroom area more private. Additionally, a walk-in closet can be a great place to store extra sheets, blankets and pillows for your bedroom.
Additionally, a walk-in closet next to the bathroom can be helpful when you're getting dressed. Having your clothes and other items stored in a separate space makes it easier to find what you need, and keeps the main part of the bedroom looking neat and organized.
If you want to add more closet space to your home, you should consider working with a team of contractors who can help renovate your existing master bedroom and bathroom. At HGI Remodeling Spring Texas, we can help design a closet that fits your style and provides easy organization with cabinets, drawers, and shelving.
With our help, you can add a walk-in closet to your master suite that will make getting ready each morning less stressful. Contact us today if you're interested in remodeling your master bathroom with a new walk-in closet!