When it comes time for a bathroom remodel, many homeowners feel overwhelmed.
There are so many choices to make:
What style should the bathroom be?
What color should the walls be?
What materials should be used for the floor and countertops?
Trusted Spring, TX Bathroom Renovation Contractor for 20+ Years
When it comes time for a bathroom remodel, many homeowners feel overwhelmed.
With the help of a professional contractor like HGI Remodeling, all of the decisions become simple and easy. We have over 20 years of experience of crafting stunningly and impeccably built bathroom remodels. Plus, our excellent customer experience and attention-to-detail are second to none - just check out our 5-star reviews and see for yourself!
When it comes to bathroom remodels, we do it all!
Our remodeling experts can help you with:
- Bath Remodels
- Shower Remodels
- Custom Tile Installation
- Pedestal Sink Installation
- Half-Bathroom Remodels
- Full Bathroom Remodels
- Guest Bathroom or Powder Room Remodels
- Single Vanity & Double Vanity Installation
- New Flooring Installation
- Custom Cabinetry Design & Installation
- Updated Light Fixtures
- Plumbing Services
- Toilet Installation
- Tub to Shower Conversions
- Bathroom Walk-in Closets
- & offering expert bathroom remodeling ideas!
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process
- Show Answer Initial Planning & Design When remodeling a bathroom, it is important to plan ahead. This means making decisions about what changes you want to make and deciding on a budget. You need to consider the bathroom layout as well as what fixtures will be upgraded and how your final bathroom design will look. Planning and design is where you decide what changes will make your bathroom your dream bathroom. When working with a team like HGI, our experts can offer insight and bathroom remodel ideas to elevate your space and make it truly yours.
- Show Answer Removal of Bathroom Fixtures After carefully planning, the next step is removing the old bathroom fixtures. The bathroom vanity, toilet, and bathtub or shower are all typically removed at this stage - to make way for everything new. If wall space will be moved or the layout of the bathroom will be changed, this is also the time when walls will be taken down, medicine cabinets moved aside, and the complete remodel begins.
- Show Answer Drywall Installation and Updated Piping Drywall installation is a very important step in any remodeling project, and the bathroom is no exception. The drywall installation crew will install the drywall sheets on the walls and ceiling of the bathroom, and then tape and mud the joints between the sheets. Once the drywall is finished, the painter can apply a coat of paint or primer to it. The plumber will also install the new plumbing fixtures and hook them up to the existing plumbing in the bathroom. They will also run new piping for the bathtub, shower, sink, and toilet.
- Show Answer Flooring and Wall Tiles After the walls have been prepared, the next step is to lay the new flooring. This can be done in a variety of ways, but typically we will use either vinyl or ceramic tiles, based on the initial design you selected. Vinyl is a popular choice because it is relatively inexpensive and easy to install. Ceramic tiles are more durable, but also more expensive. In either case, the flooring should be installed so that it is level and watertight.
- Show Answer Installing New Cabinets & Vanity After the ground work is done, the home repair team of HGI Remodeling will install cabinets and a vanity in your bathroom. While utilizing the available space in the most efficient way, our team will transform the sink area, leaving you with a functional new bathroom that has the extra space and stunning design you've dreamed of.
- Show Answer Installing the New Shower or Tub A bath remodel or new shower installation is one of the most transformative parts of a bathroom remodel. In this step, our experts will install the hardware and fixtures of your choosing - often creating the centerpiece of your new, stunning space.
What Our Customers Have to Say
about our services
Great service, I have used them for several projects and never regretted. Professional work for reasonable price.
Great experience with HGI Remodeling! Strongly recommend everyone!
The process in planning my remodeling project was so helpful
Why should you choose HGI Remodeling for your bathroom remodel?
There is no denying that a well-designed shower space can be a beautiful focal point in any high-end luxury home. Not only is it visually appealing, but a luxurious shower can also be highly functional. In fact, your family will appreciate having an amazing-looking bathroom that feels comfortable and luxurious.
At HGI Remodeling, we always use high quality materials that will withstand the test of time. Our goal is to design and build the “bathroom you always dreamed of” in a timely manner, while also fitting the project within your budget boundaries.
Because every customer is different, so are the needs and specific details when it comes to their bathroom's final design. Whether you need a small bathroom renovation or a full bathroom remodel, we will make it a reality (and we'll do it with style). From walk-in tubs to master bath renovation, and any other remodeling services you and your family may need - we got you covered.
Great communication is key when it comes to getting your bathroom remodel right. Call us today, and we'll take over - transforming your current home with warm and inviting living spaces.
How We Work
Remodeling done right, every time!
We’ll start with a free in-home consultation. You’ll share your style and vision for the project with us, your expectations, and ask us any questions you might have about it. We'll give you an overview of our process and an estimate or a range of costs right on the spot. (financing options available.)
This step involves initial concept design, budgeting, and planning so you will finally be able to see your vision taking form. We’ll also specify materials needed, project timeline, 3D renderings etc.
This is where the fun begins - bringing your dream to reality while you're counting down the days to your bathroom's reveal date. Our goal is for you to enjoy the process and look forward to your vision coming true.
We take pride in our craftsmanship, but we also understand that life happens. Since we're so sure of our quality work, we’re happy to back our craftsmanship with a 5-year transferrable warranty. So you can relax and enjoy your new bathroom oasis, worry-free!
Need financing for your next Bathroom Remodel in Spring, TX?
We understand that a bathroom remodel can be a big investment, so we offer financing through Acorn Finance to help you get the most out of your budget.
The Benefits Of Having A Walk-In Closet In Your Bathroom
At HGI Remodeling, our primary focus is to deliver functional and visually stunning home solutions. One of the ways we do that is by building walk-in closets in bathrooms - here's why:
If you're looking for some extra privacy in your bathroom, consider adding a walk-in closet. This will give you some extra storage space for toiletries and towels, and it will also help to keep your bathroom area more private. Additionally, a walk-in closet can be a great place to store extra sheets, blankets, and pillows for your bedroom.
Additionally, a walk-in closet next to the bathroom can be helpful when you're getting dressed. Having your clothes and other items stored in a separate space makes it easier to find what you need, and keeps the main part of the bedroom looking neat and organized.
If you want to add more closet space to your home, you should consider working with a team of contractors who can help renovate your existing master bedroom and bathroom. At HGI Remodeling, we can help design a closet that fits your style and provides easy organization with cabinets, drawers, and shelving. With our help, you can add a walk-in closet to your master suite that will make getting ready each morning less stressful. Contact us today if you're interested in remodeling your master bathroom with a new walk-in closet!